At Amplifon, we don’t just cure patients, but ensure that their problem is resolved for a whole lifetime. Our Lifetime Audiology Care Program guarantees that we are the best professionals around who can help you get over auditory, speech and ENT related problems. With more than 60 years of experience, we have been able to offer our services throughout the world. Today, Amplifon is present in more than 22 countries and has more than 5,500 clinics and 2,400 service centres. We have been lauded for our service many a times and we are proud to have been able to create new standards in the field of audiology and speech therapy.
With more than 60 years of experience, we understand what individual customer need and fulfill every expectation and requirements. Our effort in maximizing customer satisfaction is measured upon the highest standards of solutions and after care.
We always been following the mantra to motivate and energize people to further their vision and passion towards work. Our high standards of performance bring out the responsibility to deliver satisfying solutions while promoting innovation. Amplifon is always ready to take up challenges and this makes us the leader in the field.
We don’t just provide Audiological service but work upon sustainable value creation through professional hearing care services.
Amplifon works as a team – a team of highly skilled and experienced audiologists, speech therapists and ENT professionals. We have been able to create a positive and proactive network in the field of hearing care thorough sharing information, expertise and experiences.
Amplifon is always ready to take in proactive business professionals and partners under its wings. We seek to embrace every opportunity that takes our brand to a higher ground.
Through our work over the years and a wide presence in more than 22 countries, Amplifon has been able to create the core competency suited to sustain the competition. Our growth strategies have always been to leverage development throughout the organization.
- Sound Shaping
- Personalized digital adjustment through fitting software
- Customized listening programs
- Sound Cleaning
- Distortion free signal processing and quiet circuit
- Complete amplification control through gain handles
- Noise reduction and expansion
- Speech Cleaning
- Adaptive directionality and speech enhancement systems
- Fully automatic volume controls reacting to changes in listening environment
- Digital feedback
- Natural Hearing Solutions
- Human ear signal processing with natural compression
- Open fitting and occlusion free hearing solutions
- Ear to Ear communication
- Exclusive form factors
- Wireless accessories, water resistant products
- Extensive range of advanced technology at each price point fulfilling personal hearing needs and lifestyle
- Binaural Benefits
- Listening confidence
- Natural hearing with both ears
- Less listening effort and anxiety
- Improved sound quality and listening comfort
- Better localization of sound
- Prevention of hearing deprivation of both ears
- Better speech understanding in noisy situations and from a distance
- Lifestyle orientation needs
At Amplifon, we carefully understand every patient’s needs and help them get tailor made solutions. Our professionals have been trained to take care of the people who look up to us for help. In association with the best health care specialists and doctors, Amplifon has been able to come up with the most revolutionary diagnosis and treatment procedures with respect to audiology, speech therapy and ENT. Our passion for the job is equally helped by cutting edge technology and high quality research customized for individual patient needs.
Service Offered to Professionals
- Pure tone audiometry
- Speech audiometry
- Middle ear analysis using Tympanometry and Reflexometry
- Hearing aid candidacy evaluation using speech discrimination tests
- Rehabilitative counseling
- Pre and post cochlear implant evaluation and rehabilitation
- Hearing aid selection
- Objective approach in hearing device fitting and fine tuning
- Clinical analysis of aided vs. unaided benefits
- Neonatal hearing screening using Oto-Acoustic-Emission-Tests
- Parental counseling